Stephanie Chambers, MS, LPC
180 State Street
Southlake, TX 76092
This statement is to inform our patients about the current practices that were existing or have been implemented at the office of Stephanie Chambers, MS, LPC in Southlake, TX in regards to mental health counseling services and the COVID-19 virus (also known as the Coronavirus).
In accordance with CDC (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention) guidelines and the City of Southlake’s COVID-19 Coronavirus Disaster Declaration, we are open for business for in person counseling as well as telehealth video counseling. Please note that this can change at any time for in person counseling sessions if the CDC’s and the City of Southlake’s guidelines change accordingly for office space closures. If you are scheduled for an in person counseling session, we will inform you as soon as possible if this happens.
You can find more information on the City of Southlake’s Coronavirus Disaster Declaration at https://mysouthlakenews.com/2020/03/city-of-southlake/mayor-laura-hill-issues-covid-19-disaster-declaration.
Please contact us as soon as possible via phone, text or email if you would like to inquire about our telehealth video counseling services or if you would like to change a scheduled in person counseling session to a telehealth video counseling session. While most insurance plans include telehealth services, we will still need to verify the patient’s insurance eligibility for telehealth services before the telehealth video counseling session occurs. All private pay patients can use our telehealth video counseling services with no issues or delay.
In regards to preventing the spread of the COVID-19 virus, we urgently ask that you continue to use common-sense measures to keep our community safe.
Best practices and everyday preventive actions from the CDC include:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water are not available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Stay home if you are sick.
- Cover your mouth with a tissue when coughing or sneezing, then throw the tissue in the trash. If a tissue is not available, cough or sneeze into your elbow or shoulder.
- If you are sick with respiratory symptoms that resemble a cold or flu (e.g., fever, cough, shortness of breath), do not go to work or school or visit public places where you could spread potential illness.
For more information on the Coronavirus, visit CDC.gov, WHO.int, or the Tarrant County Department of Public Health at http://access.tarrantcounty.com/content/main/en/public-health/disease-control---prevention/coronaviruas.html?linklocation=departmentcarousel&linkname=Public%20Health:COVID-19%20(Coronavirus).
In regards to the cleaning procedure put in place by the building management, they have released the following statement…
- “The safety and wellbeing of our shopping center guests, businesses, staff and local partners are our top priority. We are closely monitoring the developments related to COVID-19 (Coronavirus Disease 2019), including updates from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (“CDC”), Tarrant Department of Public Health, and World Health Organization (“WHO”). We have augmented our cleaning process at the property, and continue our efforts to ensure our cleaning vendors are using cleaning agents and policies that follow the recommended CDC guidelines. We will continue to operate your property for the benefit of the community and the customers that you serve.”
In addition, we have implemented the same CDC cleaning guidelines for our office space as well. This includes:
- Using an EPA-registered disinfectant to clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces daily. This includes tables, doorknobs, light switches, countertops, handles, desks, and phones between each patient visit.
You can find more information on the CDC’s cleaning guidelines at https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/community/organizations/cleaning-disinfection.html.
In you have questions on anything related above or questions in general, please don’t hesitate to contact us via phone, text or email. We look forward to continuing to serve you.
Stephanie Chambers and the office staff at Stephanie Chambers, MS, LPC
If you or someone you know would like help please contact me for a free consultation. My office is located in Southlake, Texas and I also offer Telehealth video and phone counseling sessions in the state of Texas.
Stephanie Chambers, Master of Science, Licensed Professional Counselor - Depression and Anxiety Therapist in Southlake, Tx servicing all the surrounding areas including Colleyville, Forth Worth, Grapevine, HEB areas (Hurst, Euless & Bedford), Keller, North Richland Hills, Roanoke, Southlake, Trophy Club, Westlake and the State of Texas.